• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error compiling movie/ export error/ error completing render

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never had this issu and then from one moment to the next I get this error code that I can't get rid of. Tried emptying cache, turn of CUDA, openend up new sequence and import the whole project in there, different resolutions, export formats, etc. none of it works and now I'm completely stuck. Any suggestions? Found the timecode from where on it doesn't work anymore (anything before that I can export) there are no effects, luts or whatever applied to these clips. they were just imported and then it stopped working after that I guess. 

Error compiling movie
Export Error
Error completing render.

Writing with export: H.264

Writing file type: H264

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -2147483648     

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the export issue with Premiere Pro. It could be a media file specific issue if it shows error at the same timecode every time. You could try deleting the media file which starts at that timecode and then export the project. Check if it exports the file or shows the same error.

Note: Make a duplicate sequence before deleting the media file from the Timeline.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue today.  Project stops at same time code whether there's media there or a black hole.  I tried exporting in chunks, but oddly the rest of the project won't move (you can't drag it and it will only go the same spot when copied).  Very odd. 

I've never made a duplicate sequence - if someone could walk me through that I'd be very grateful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Kenneth36653331qne5, right-click on the sequence in the project and select 'Duplicate', let us know how it goes! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nishu is correct, if you can identify the point in the sequence where the problem is caused, you can take measures to replace the footage or component that is causing the issue.

If this happens to me, I break the timeline down into sections, and just export one section at a time, until I have found the part of the sequence where the export is failing. I keep narrowing down until I have found the problem section, and replace the footage, or create a new clip with the existing file etc.

One common problem I find when exporting is images. If they are particularly large in resolution, they often cause exporting issues, and I recommend making the image smaller in photoshop and re-importing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I tried that, i found the part of the sequence from where it is failing. I deleted all the clips there and then tried again exporting that section, but it keeps givin the same error. If I export the whole project, from start to finish, it looks like it is doing that as it starts encoding and gives estimated time duration instead of immediately giving the error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines