Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Error encoding premiere projects - Error Retrieving Frame

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error happens to me constantly when trying to create proxies for 4k footage (usually happens on longer clips 4+ minutes in length).

I've already tried every different proxy preset ingest setting, even made a few of my own in Media Encoder. Nothing seems to work, errors out at the same timestamp. 

Posting Media Encoder logs as well as system specs, not the best PC but this still shouldnt happen, please let me know if anyone can help ! 

I'm using Media Encoder V.22.0 and Premiere V.15.4.1Media Encoder error.JPGspecs.JPG

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kruegkyl,

Sorry about the poor experience. Have you tried moving the media to any other location (like to a folder on your desktop) & checked if it's working properly from the new location?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, have tried from multiple locations.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines