• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Titles not showing in preview window when added to sequence timeline

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have 2 PCs in the office with premier pro 2018 running on them, one of them won't display an Essential Graphics Title in the preview panel when it is dragged to the sequence timeline from the Browse panel, meaning we can't edit the title.

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling PP but it still doesn't work.

Below is a screenshot from the PC that it does work on, on the PC that doesn't work the YOUR TITLE HERE never shows in the preview panel.

pp2018 title issue.PNG

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

I eventually spoke to telephone support and they fixed the issue after 45mins by creating a new project and importing the old project into that, seems to have worked but we'll see for future projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's actually the Program monitor.  Preview is on the left.

If you type your own title, does the same thing happen?  Is it only the templates that give you trouble?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim_Simon,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, and thanks for pointing out the panel names.   I'm not the user with the problem just the IT guy trying to help, hence the reason i added the screenshot as i thought that would make it clearer (especially as i wasn't sure of the correct terminology!).

The issue is only with the templates that are selected from the Essential Graphics Browse Panel. e.g. Credits, Subtitles, Graphic Overlays etc.

If we type our own title using the type tool that works as expected.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I eventually spoke to telephone support and they fixed the issue after 45mins by creating a new project and importing the old project into that, seems to have worked but we'll see for future projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines