• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export 24fps timeline to 25fps

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be a mismatch in video-audio : if I have a 24fps timeline and export the video to a 25fps file.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

probably be ok, but what I do is "interpret the footage to 25fps" in the clip: modify menu and edit into a 25fps sequence before you bring the file into your sequence.  You may be able to do this on the timeline (I don't know if this is the case)  This will make sure your video is playing out smoothly at 25fps (you're just changing the playback rate of the file).  I think the audio on your timeline will have a slightly different sampling rate to adjust for the change in frame rate, but the expor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

probably be ok, but what I do is "interpret the footage to 25fps" in the clip: modify menu and edit into a 25fps sequence before you bring the file into your sequence.  You may be able to do this on the timeline (I don't know if this is the case)  This will make sure your video is playing out smoothly at 25fps (you're just changing the playback rate of the file).  I think the audio on your timeline will have a slightly different sampling rate to adjust for the change in frame rate, but the export should handle this issue.  I've used this workflow with feature films to adjust 24 fps to 23.976 for use in authoring dvds without any issues.  I've just finished my first cup of coffee this morning, so hopefully I've explained this clearly.  If not, post back with any questions.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see the answer in your other post...  I think there's a way to delete duplicate posts, but never done it before...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like someone did that already...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

worked fine. thanks a ton. you're awesome !

Regards,
Sudarshan
[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines