Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export has giving me black screen few seconds

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I am trying to export from my main sequence small part of video but after export in every time its giving 3-4 seconds black screen and then video starting normally.

I fixed that problem with new sequence and choose that video from source monitor again and export, no problem.

But the problem is this is a 92 minutes project and i need to take all export too. 

I dont know what will happen and why.

I am sure that my "in-out" is ok.

You can find below screenshots and small video part about this issue

If you need my computer i7 2600K, 32GB DDR3 RAM, GEFORCE 1050Ti GPU

Awaiting for your help, have a good day.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10e1UMxlh2Go7okd_pUWNk8CASvd_mhm8?usp=share_link  

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey

That you cut and paste the In and Out portion in the new sequence and then mark In and Out point?

You can Export only the mark In and Out point portion from your main Sequence.

Go to your 90 min sequence mark In and Out point and go to export mode > In export mode Range menu select Source In/Out option click export and check.

Or

From your attached Screenshot remove the space at the start and by selecting space it goes white click the delete button and then export.

Let us know if it is work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshots etc. directly on the forum, so we don't have to open external links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry i dont know how will i do this ,i am trying to find

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

That you cut and paste the In and Out portion in the new sequence and then mark In and Out point?

You can Export only the mark In and Out point portion from your main Sequence.

Go to your 90 min sequence mark In and Out point and go to export mode > In export mode Range menu select Source In/Out option click export and check.

Or

From your attached Screenshot remove the space at the start and by selecting space it goes white click the delete button and then export.

Let us know if it is work.

Thanks,

Suraj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your support

Yes, if there is no space there is no black lines. Is that means Premiere doesnt like any space in sequence?

For example if i give end of the scene 3 second black screen, will it be 3 second black or more? 

I dont understand is that a program bug or am i doing something wrong? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you zoom then you can view your in point and clip start their is difference. Try using zooming in timeline by using the bottom scroll bar.

Thanks.

Suraj.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1_MAIN SEQUENCE_IN_OUT.png02_ 6_SECOND_BLACK SCREEN_AND STARTS NORMAL.png03_after 7second_normal.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines