Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPORT STOPPED AT 64%

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've tried everything. changing pass 1, pass 2, and CBR. That didn't work. tried a new sequence and copied it all over and tried that and that didn't work. tried to see what clip could be stopping it by taking a portion of the sequence out at a time and trying but keeps on getting stuck on the same percentage. 

I know my specs are fine as only last week I could export successfully. I've also got enough storage for the file to be properly exported.

Please help.

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Can you share the following information?

• Which version of Premiere Pro are you using?
  • Could you post the screenshot of the Export settings? 
  • What type of effects do you have in your project? Also, share your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU). 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

my premiere pro is up to date (22.4)

red giant plug in vhs and some overlays that its really.

windows 11, i5 10th gen, 16gig ram, nvidia GTX 1650

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of using OneDrive, store your media on a local drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its not actually on onedrive. it just backs it up to there aswell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive also tried apple prores and using media encoder. media encoder just takes 5+ hours then "not responding" and apple prores stops at "0" on the exporting progress. Ive tried quicktime but that also just stays at 0 the  says its going to take 24+ hours.

the sequence is only 6min with no crazy effects. done the same last week with a similar sequence with no issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its also doing the same on other pp files ive tried to export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

1. Launch Pr from a shortcut (Taskbar, Start Menu, Desktop) while holding down the Shift+Alt keys.  Alt resets prefs and Shift clears plugin cache.
  2. Keep the keys pressed until the main program window appears.
  3. Before trying to open any project or starting a new one, go to Preferences>Media Cache and delete *all* your media cache files.
  4. Now try opening a project or starting a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just followed the steps and its still the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating the Red Giant plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does the same without the plug ins 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I had similar issues last couple of weeks on a two hour, 4K UHD video with some Adobe and third party effects as well. Having already read various solutions by some editors, including exporting as an Apple Prores files. Nothing worked at all. Finally came accross someon'e suggestion that the drive that the file is being exported to, should have enough capicity. Having checked the said drive, true enough, although it showed 72gb remaining, I thought it would have plenty of space left even after exporting the new file in to it. 

Anyway, As I have three drives in my PC,  Drive1 for Windows operating and Apps, Drive2 for accusistion of video and other media files and then Drive3 for storage. It turned out, I was using the Drive2 for export (the one with 72gb free sapce).  Changing to Drive3 (with over 600gb free space). All seems to be working fine again! Have saved as 4K UHD H265 and H.264 versions.

So, it may help if you have plenty of space in the drive you are exporting to.

My PC specs are (please note that I am not an IT or computer expert):

PC Desktop

CPU: Intel 9i (overcocked to 5HGz)

Ram: 64ghz

GPU: Nvidia  GTX1070i

Drive 1: 1TB (NVM2)

Drive 2: 2TB SSD

Drive3: 2TB SSD

Hope this helps some of you with similar problem.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hiya,

thank you for your response. ive just rried this and it still gets stuck at 64% with a TB spare in the drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting to a different format and codec. Say ProRes 422 or GoPro Cineform.

Start with just a portion of your sequence so as not to spend too much time on it. The goal is to see if you can get *anything* out of this project. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide the following information?

• Is this happening specifically with DJI media
  • Stop HW decoding & encoding in prefs
  • Is it rendering in the timeline (Sequence > Render Into Out)
  • Software only renderer

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue on my machine using 22.4. It always freezes at 64% and fails on the export. I'm exporting MXF OP1a XDCAM EX35 60i, embedding captions and have loudness normalization enabled. TRT of the video is 28:30. Sequences settings are Sony XDCAM HD 1080 NTSC at 29.97. HD Anamorphic 1080 (1.333) 1440x1080. 

This video runs on TV, so I have specific video settings I have to use. Other codecs are not an option. 

I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Precision 7760:

11th Gen Intel Core i9-11950H @ 2.60 GHz, 2611 Mhz, 8 cores

64gb RAM

NVIDIA RTXA4000 Laptop GPU

I have three internal SSDS: 1TB (C drive), 2TB (Storage and export), 500gb (media cache). All have more than half their capacity available.

I've rebooted my machine, uninstalled and reinstalled premiere and the creative suite altogether more than once. I've also tried Mercury GPU acceleration and software only acceleration. I didn't have issues in Premiere 15.4, but the issues began with this most recent update. I'm not sure what else to try at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's also worth noting that when I export from v15.4 everything comes to a near halt at 64%, but it eventually pushes through. It fails entirely in v22. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah ive tried this but then for some reason the clips get all messed up. been so long now with this issue. so frustating that you update to the latest version, edit and you can even export the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have any MXF files in your sequence? Apparently there is a known bug with MXF files and they've been "working" on it since April with no ETA on a fix.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/44713258-bug-issue-premiere... 

You might have better luck with using "Software Only" as your renderer but that sure defeats the purpose of having a video card at all. Thanks Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines