• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported audio sounds distorted

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm exporting video of a girl speaking, but the quality of audio sounds like it was recorded in a trash can. I've attached photos of the two filters we're using, and the export settings. This is the end of a longer video, where the music sounds fine but this clip won't export for some reason. It sounds flawless in Premiere Pro CC. (in the sample video uploaded, I included a few seconds of the end of the song so you can hear what it should be sounding like...) Thank you!!

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 8.44.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 8.44.30 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is similar to my problem! I'm an artist who records speedpaints of my process and then i lay a musical soundtrack using Premiere. While i'm playing the sequence in my Project, the audio quality is fine, but when i export to mp4 or avi and then try to play those, the music sounds tinny and distorted.

I've been doing the same thing with the same settings for a few months with no problems--my issue only started after Premiere updated a couple days ago. 😕

I'm using Windows 10 and Premiere vs 13.1.0 if that matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing a Full HD video, I am not getting the audio track whereas the original video has an audio too. Is this a setting issue or a compatibility issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know if this will work for you, but I had a similar problem (voice sounds fine when listening in the sequence, but garbled in places when exported) and have managed to resolve it by simply selecting the affected clips and right clicking, selecting 'Remove Attributes' and removing all (audio) attributes and effects. 

I then reapplied the same denoiser effect I'd originally applied, and it now works fine. Not sure why this works, perhaps I'd accidentally applied another effect, but either way it works so I'm happy! Good luck...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere is Shoocking, getting worse and worse  for professional use.......  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your audio gain up high? When I changed it from +20 to 0, it fixed the problem when exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines