• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting glitch when exporting to shared storage over AFP on 15.0 and above

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting an H264 MP4 (haven't tried other codecs) from Premiere or Media Encoder using 2021 versions (tested 15.0, 15.2, 15.4 beta) to a shared storage volume connected using AFP (AppleShare), the last 5 seconds of any export image and audio glitches and freezes while the file continues the remaining seconds. The file itself doesn't appear corrupt but the video content isn't complete.

Premiere 14.9 works and all previous versions. Connecting using SMB works. Exporting local works.

The AFP connection is going through Acronis which runs on a Windows server, so the issue could be isolated to that potentially. First time ever experiencing this type of issue.

Issue is reproduced from multiple machines on the same network.

iMac Pro 3 GHz 10-core

OS 10.15.7 Catalina

Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB Graphics

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having the exact same issue for over a month now on a NAS, with no answers. 

It does fully export with a ProRes codec, but anytime I've exported an h264 file I have the same result.

Even if I first export in ProRes (or any other codec), then run that video through Media Encoder as a h264, I will still have the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Adobe,

This issue has been known and unsolved for almost a year now, despite several updates of Premiere/Ae/Me ; when will it be?

Switching to SMB messes up several other useful features and is slower so definitely not an acceptable solution.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines