• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Stuck

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to export a edit I have made. It allways stops at 4%. I am able to render the entire video but after that it still dosent want to export. 

I have tried Meida Encoder, tried to put the entire edit in a new sequence and after tried to render it. I want to note that this edit is a little bit longer then 2 min and im using a plugin called magic bullet on all the clips to make the clips look better, to make them look 4k. If someone knows how to solve the problem, plz help. 

Do I have to remove the Magic Bullet Plugin? All the clips are also made into After Effects Composition 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Export , Freeze or hang , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Try rendering your sequence in segments.
If the rendering always stops at 4%, you know the problematic area is pretty much at the beginning of your timeline.

Keep doing this until you narrow down to the exact point. Check specific effects applied to clips in that area.

Disable some of them, to see if this solves your case.

2. You mention the use of the Magic Bullet Plugin.

When you disable this plugin from your clips, can it export just fine?
If it does, you know that particular effect is your problem.

3. Make sure to update the 3rd party plugins. 

In general, Windows graphics drivers are updated very regularly as well.

Update your video card drivers (Nvidia, AMD), when you are having issues like this.

Does this work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try all of this when I get home and if this works you are my guardian angel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines