Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

External Monitor and Keyboard Shortcuts not responding

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Communty,

For the past couple of years, I have been using an LG external monitor. Actually 2 in addition to the imac. One for the following windows : Effect Controls, Project, Audio track mixer, Essential Sound, etc... And another for playback.

Since last week, my keyboard shortcuts aren't working when I have my workspace spreadout throughout 3 monitors. When I choose the worskpace to "editing" where everything is on my imac, they hotkeys work. When I reset my workspace from the 1 monitor editing workspace to 3 monitor, then it works for a little while, then doesn't again. I can't spend my time reseting my workspaces.

Can someone help me understand where this is coming from?

Have you experienced this issue occuring all of the sudden?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is another application stealing focus? I've worked exclusively on multi monitors and never had keyboard shortcuts stop working. 

Don't forget when certain panels are active/in focus, some shortcuts take precedence over others.

Image 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines