• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Names change when importing clips from my Canon c300

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing clips from our c300 into Premiere, we encountered an error where the clips within our project sequence read “CLIPS001” instead of the actual clip’s names. This is an issue that has seemed to pop up within the last month or so. I know that one potential solution is changing the name of the folder housing all the clips but I'm looking for a solution that does not involve changing the files as they come off the camera. We've imported files in the past with no issue so just trying to figure out what changed

I've tried importing the files in several different ways and the file names continue to be an issue. Let me know if anyone has come across a similar issue and/or has a workable solution that does not involve changing the files as they come off the camera

Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 10.42.33 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrisc26295811,

We're sorry about this. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using. Also, have you tried importing the clips using Media Browser to check if it's retaining the original name?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @chrisc26295811 ,

Sorry again. We have fixed it in the latest (23.1)beta builds and it will be available in the next release. Please check the beta build for now and let us know how it goes there.

Thanks, Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @chrisc26295811 ,

Please check out the latest Premiere Pro version 23.1. This should be fixed. 
Let us know how it goes for you in the latest version.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines