Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First time user guides within Premiere Pro 22

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The first time I used Premiere Pro 22 I found tutorials that guided me through the basics of Premiere Pro 22, step-by-step.

Along the way I would click "Next" and be advanced to the next step.

It was Very useful and helpful.

Now, after having completed the tutorial guide, I cannot return to it.

How can I retake the tutorials?

Thank you,
🙂
Nessa

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save and close your project, then choose one of the big tiles on the main app screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@NessaOne 

You can open the Learn panel under Window > Learn. From there you can place the Learn panel wherever you want in the layout and I believe you can launch new tutorials from there. There is also a "Learning" workspace under Window > Workspaces > Learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jeff and Ah

I will take a look!

🙂
Nessa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Following up with my post,

Yes, I found the tutorials ub rgw "Learning" workspace, but they are not they same as what I first encountered when I first started with Premiere Pro last month.

I think my problem has been seeking the same tutorials—when I found very helpful—which had a Central American theme for content.

It appears that the tutorials have been updated and/or replaced. It might be as simple as that, although I would like some continuity by revisiting the same tutorials.

Meanwhile--and please forgive my frustrations, as I am so new to PrPro--I noticed that the icons in the upper right corner of the applicationm and the Dropdown under "Window) change. One of my problems in trying to find those "original" (to me) tutorials was to find the "Learn" workspace. When I opened any tutorial "in application" those icons changed, and I saw more options,. Below are some screenshots.

So, thank you again for your help. I am making progress!
🙂
Nessa

Icons_Upper_Corner_After_Load_Any_Tutorial.jpgIcons_Upper_Corner_After_Load_Any_Tutorial_)2.jpgIcons_Upper_Corner_When_Open_Pr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines