• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[FixedSys] font error where fonts wont load

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SInce adobe support is useless in fixing their own product, if you have the same error what fixed it for me was clicking on EDIT - PREFERENCES - GRAPHICS then changing the missing font replacement. i spent 2 hours on a call with adobe ruining my project and they never did this, something that takes 2 minutes. im never letting them on my pc again.creative cloud.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Hi @milesmario,

Thanks so much for sharing your troubleshooting tip. I'm very sorry our agents did a subpar job of assisting you. I will follow up with their manager and make sure that a correction is made there. I'm really glad you were able to solve your problem. If you ever need assistance with anything in the future, please post once more. Sorry for the frustration.

Take Care,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @milesmario,

Thanks so much for sharing your troubleshooting tip. I'm very sorry our agents did a subpar job of assisting you. I will follow up with their manager and make sure that a correction is made there. I'm really glad you were able to solve your problem. If you ever need assistance with anything in the future, please post once more. Sorry for the frustration.

Take Care,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for the follow up, i will say that the font situation still isent fixed for me i have to close and restart premiere at least 15-20 times until i can use fonts again i have no idea what the problem is how ever id like this to be fixed asap it is extremely infuriating. also when i first tried to download cc i had to get an adobe reprisentative to download it for me since the site didint work perhaps thats why ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, @milesmario, something with your account might still be occurring based on what you've told me. Perhaps your fonts are not synching and you can't install apps because of this. That's no good.

Can you reconnect with Adobe Support via chat to have them check that for you? I hope they can help you. Please let me know what they say. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

id rather not, at least until you make a stable version of the program you guys have been selling for what like 30 years

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help that is support-related. I can help with that.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines