Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

gopro VR reframe, gopro VR player are not working

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gopro VR player 3.0 doesn't work.

and when i update to Premiere Pro CC 2019, it says Gopro Vr Reframe is missing.

F.Y.I

i am using macOS Mojave and Premiere Pro CC 2019

so it's hard to edit VR video these days.

Is there any plan to update? or have solutions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

I'm having the same issue with Premiere Pro 2019 and called adobe support. They said that the 2019 version does not yet support GoPro VR video effects and that the best way to work around this is to revert to the Premiere 2018 version. This can be done by opening your creative cloud, selecting the arrow next to the Premiere app title, selecting "manage" and then clicking the 2018 version. Kind of a bummer that the update does not work with GoPro VR but I am hopeful that this will fix this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere

I have the same problem!

I installed GoPro Fusion Studio App three months ago.

These several plugins will appear in my Premiere ,

But after the recent update,  these several plugins is gone.

I removed all the two softwares and reinstalled them.

Still can't find these plugins.

GoPro Fusion Studio App

https://shop.gopro.com/International/softwareandapp/gopro-fusion-studio-app/fusion-studio.html

GoPro VR Horizon:

With this plugin you can straighten the horizon of a 360 video using sliders for the yaw, pitch and roll axes. You can also use keyframes to create transitions between the spherical point of views and an optional “Smooth transition” checkbox helps you smoothen complex transitions.

GoPro VR Reframe:

With this second plugin you can input a 360 video and create an authored standard video by changing the field of view and the point of view, using the same three sliders for yaw pitch and roll.

And just like GoPro VR Horizon, you can use keyframes and the “Smooth transition” checkbox for your storytelling.

GoPro VR Layers:

Insert text, logos, and video layers on 360 footage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on Windows 10. The temporary workaround i found was to re-install PP CC 20108 through the Creative Cloud App. Under installed Apps click the drop down arrow beside the "Open" button, select "Manage" and select "Other Versions" and install PP CC 2018. You can have both versions installed on your computer with no problems. Use the 2018 version for VR projects until they fix the bug in 2019. HTH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

komedia,

I think it has something to do with the components installed by GoPro. Stand by for an update coming very, very, very shortly. It should fix it. 😉

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so when?

I am trialling Premiere Pro 2019 specifically to assess the Vr_reframing plugin. Nada.  I have had a solution from GoPro that inserts a folder with the plugins into common. I can see them. Premiere Pro can't.  Is it Adobe policy to constantly downgrade the usability of their programmes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, no response. Final Cut Pro X trial reframing and sharing works straight off so going with that.

Adobe, wave goodbye to a customer, if you care, which you clearly don't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

u guys deserve a 0/100 for these trash talks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

komedia,

Have you updated yet? If so, what happened? Please let us know so that we can help you out.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean your after/Premiere update (15 october) or some gopro vr plugin update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working with the update!!

Any options!? I reinstalled the gopro studios already...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here got the latest Premiere pro 2019, reinstalled latest GoPro Fusion studio and no GOPro VR plug ins in Premiere 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

komedia,

any update?

I have the latest PP2019 and reinstalled the fusion sw still no gopro vr plug ins in pp2019 I'm currently having to use PP2018 for projects were I need these plugin which is pretty much all my projects.

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay kevin. (so sorry for late answer.)

I updated it, and still has same problem.

Premiere Pro CC 2019 (ver13.0.1) says, Video Filter missing:  AE.GoPro VR Reframe.

and i can't open Gopro VR Player3.0 at all.

it's says, vrmonitor was closed.

i found one thing by accidently.

When i open <steam VR> earlier, i can open <Gopro VR Player 3.0> and it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem.  I want a solution, please.  UPDATE plugins goproVR!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. GoPro Vr not showing up in Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with Premiere Pro 2019 and called adobe support. They said that the 2019 version does not yet support GoPro VR video effects and that the best way to work around this is to revert to the Premiere 2018 version. This can be done by opening your creative cloud, selecting the arrow next to the Premiere app title, selecting "manage" and then clicking the 2018 version. Kind of a bummer that the update does not work with GoPro VR but I am hopeful that this will fix this issue soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same problem no plugins on Pr cc2019, i installed the cc2018 near the cc2019, and the plugins do show up in version cc2018.

So working with the 2 versions of premiere pro next to each other, waiting for the plugins in cc2019 to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommand contacting GoPro too, as they are the developers of the plugin, they need to update them on their side to be compatible with CC2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are waiting gopro and premiere? i didnt understand they are writing so close but nothing change. WHEN? 2018 is finishing and WHEN?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working

Desperately needed for CC2019!

Come on, I pay good money...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated above, you can use Premiere CC2018 to have the GoPro plugin working.

GoPro hasn't updated it's plugin for CC2019 yet, they are the only one being able to do that, as it's their property. Most plugin developers often updates their plugins when a new major version of the host software releases. GoPro chose not to. It's annoying for sure, but nothing that can be done on Adobe side.

I really encourage everyone needing this plugin to get in touch with GoPro, as the more people asks them, the better chance we'll have to get the update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or use Final Cut Pro X if you are a potential new adobe customer and a mac user because it works. Get real

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

As stated GoPro need to update their plug ins which they have been slow doing the good news is see here  GoPro Official Website - Capture + share your world - Fusion Public Beta Features Cinematic Upgrade ... they have updated the plug ins for PP2019 this is in Beta and will be released soon.

If you cant wait see this tutorial for getting the existing GoPro plug ins working in PP2019 I have tried it and it works fine

How To Install And Use GoPro VR Reframe Plugin - YouTube

I do think given Adobe have many VR effects in PP I cant understand why they have not developed their own version of the reframe plug in as surely this is an essential plug in for people using VR footage.

Come on Adobe get on the case develop your own VR Reframe effect.

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes to everything you said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frankie.bz came up with the fix. I managed to get it working on my Adobe Premiere Pro 13.0.3. Download the installer here https://www.frankie.bz/blog/gopro-vr-plugin-installation-with-adobe-premiere-cc-2019-quick-fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines