Exit

Grainy Issues

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Hope someone can help -

I have clear video when i record but when i edit and render or export my video in adobe premier pro my vidoes are grainy.

2- When I export my videos they are clear but days later when i go back to check them they are grainy and none of my work was saved ALSO it enlarges my files and blows up the video not keeping to normal size

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first image, you have the view (lower left corner of the Program monitor panel) set to 200%. Normally while working, one uses "Fit" to see the whole image.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) It's not *grainy*, it's blockiness, the result of poor compression.

2) There is no such thing as *normal size*, it'd sized exactly as commanded during export.

As to alleged degradation - most likely you just misinterpreted things. What actually going on hard to tell, more info needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines