• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gros bug avec le rendu preview de premiere pro.

Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai un très gros prroblème avec la dernière mise à jour de premiere pro. Impossible de faire un rendu preview sans que le logiciel crash. Surtout lors du rendu audio. J'ai une grosse séquence d'image découpé en plusieurs plan avec le son à côté. Et dés que je veux faire une preview ou un rendu final, Adobe premiere crash systématiquement. C'est totalement INGÉRABLE

Voici le log file du crash:

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harald,

Sorry for the trouble. This problem sounds a little odd. Thank you for the crash log. I will let the engineers know about it. Hope to hear back soon for you. To warn you, it may take a little time so I will have to ask for a little patience.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harald,

May we have some more info?

• Can you PM me your Adobe ID? I need it to do a search in our Crash Reporter.
  • Engineers are asking for more info: when you say render:
    • Is the problem with Sequence > Render Audio
    • Or is the problem with rendering audio as part of the Export process?  
  • Why do you think the issue is audio, specifically? 
  • Where is the location of your rendered audio folder? 
    • Is it on a network drive or some other non-standard location? 
    • Or is it on a drive on your computer?
  • Are you using any audio effects?
    • If so, can they name the effects?  
  • Are you stretching the audio at all? 
    • Your crash report seems to indicate as such.

I hope we hear back from you, so we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I put Media Encoder 14.2 back in because with that version I didn't have all the problems of 14.4. If Premiere 14.4 crashes again, I'll put 14.2 back in because it didn't have any problems either until a fix for Premiere and Media Encoder is in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My audio and video files are on another internal disk which is only used for data.

And I know it's with audio because I didn't have a problem exporting the video alone. After that I don't know if a problem due to converting the working file to the latest version. Because I had created it since version 14.0 it seems. But as I mentioned above, the crash occurred either when exporting the audio or when rendering the preview.

Moreover, the same problem occurs with the latest version of Adobe Media Encoder. And sometimes, when rendering video without audio track, the software crashes randomly (either at the beginning, in the middle or towards the end). On 2 or 3 renders, media encoder can crash at least 1 time. sometimes 2.

PS, my exports are image sequences.

With an AVC video with audio, I have not yet encountered any problem.

For info, I remaster family videos in HD and so I do in PNG image sequence to preserve the quality of the image before the final export in HEVC

Also, I put Media Encoder 14.2 back in because with that version I didn't have all the problems of 14.4. If Premiere 14.4 crashes again, I'll put 14.2 back in because it didn't have any problems either until a fix for Premiere and Media Encoder is in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also for info, I am on
- Windows 10 Pro
- 64 GB of ram
- Intel Core I9 8th generation
- RTX 2080 with 8 GB
- SSD M2 500 GB internal
- HDD 2Tb internal.
- MSI motherboard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another last point. I don't know if it also plays on the bugs but I have the last update of the NVIDIA driver. v471.68. And I know that they have changed things to the point that some software like substance and other had to have a patch because it asked to update the NVIDIA graphics driver when it was up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you stretching the audio?  Or time remaping it?  Are you using any audio effects on the audio?

If you could post a video of the crash it might show us some bit of information that we are missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video, I finished it yesterday. I had to send the sequence to Adobe Audition and from there export the audio. And then I compiled the video and audio with MKVMerge.

But yes I had a little piece of audio that I slowed down by 10% to sync with a shot in the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines