Hand tool while video is playing?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a video which I need to drag around a lot using the hand tool. The video is 90 minutes long, and I'd like to be able to use the hand tool to follow the action, but every time I use it the video stops playing.

Is there a way of keeping the video in the program window playing while I create keyframes with the hand tool?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me the timeline keeps playing when using the handtool.

You cannot create keyframes on the timeline with the handtool only with the pentool while playing the video.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, perhaps I'm using the wrong tool then. 

The video I have is of a soccer match, shot in a wide angle. I essentially want the video to "track" the ball - so I was hoping I'd be able to click and drag the video so that the ball stays pretty much centred.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines