• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Headline Title Mask Interference Need Solution to Independently Control Timing of End Card Elements

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to add sub-title to end card due to headline title mask interfering with text tool in Adobe Premiere Pro. Looking for a solution to control the timing for three elements (headline title, sub-title, and image) independently.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

If you are using the Motion effects section in the ECP, that necessarily moves the contents of that track as you set.

For what you are doing you need to work with the text sections separately. And that is easiest by using the Essential Graphics Panel or EGP in the Edit tab of that panel.

At the top, each layer element of your Graphics clip has a separate line in the layer stack.

Select a layer, then below it are animation controls active for that layer.

They have a couple decent and shor

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each item in the EGP (Essential Graphics Panel) layer stack can be animated separately ... so I'm not seeing what the problem is.

Although ... are you using the ECP ... effects control panel ... 'motion' setting for the whole track? ... as that would get this behavior.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I am practically pre-novice level but I will explore using the EGP. As for the ECP and the motion setting, I'm not sure how to respend to this question other than to answer parts of it. Unless the "motion setting" for the whole track is defaulted without me even engaging it then maybe? As for the "whole" track. I mentioned it just the end card if that's what you mean by the "whole" track. At any rate I will try the EGP. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using the Motion effects section in the ECP, that necessarily moves the contents of that track as you set.

For what you are doing you need to work with the text sections separately. And that is easiest by using the Essential Graphics Panel or EGP in the Edit tab of that panel.

At the top, each layer element of your Graphics clip has a separate line in the layer stack.

Select a layer, then below it are animation controls active for that layer.

They have a couple decent and short video tutorials in their online help demonstrating this.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines