• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, I can't seem to find my motion array extension in my window button on my macbook pro m1. help

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't seem to find my motion array extension in my window button on my macbook pro m1. help

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to contact Motion Array Support:

https://motionarray.com/contact/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open premiere with rosetta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what exactly does that mean "open premiere with rosetta"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what exactly does that mean "open premiere with rosetta"?

By @Amanda324753964ndb

If you are running an Apple M1 system and need access to these features or functions, run Premiere Pro in Rosetta2 emulation mode.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/premiere-pro-for-apple-silicon.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this Motion Array web page:

Locate this section and follow the link:

• Plugins not compatible with MacBook Air M1 and M2.
    For plugins that are compatible with M1, M2, and all major software, get the new toolkit, containing 40+ professional plugins.
    Learn more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the "new toolkit" and it still didn't work. Is the MA plugin just incompatible with all new Macs? Why is Rosetta always required? kind of lame 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why Motion Array has Intel plugins and separate Apple Silicon plugins that do not match is a question for them.  While plugin publishers update and revise plugins all the time, most of the publishers I can think of (Maxon One, Red Giant, Universe, Trapcode, Borix FX Continuum, Mocha Pro, Sapphire, Silhouette, Video Copilot Element, Optical Flares, Twitch, Saber, etc.) all publish an Intel version and equivalent Apple Silicon version. 

Rosetta is necessary to run Intel native applications on Apple Silicon.  While maybe not ideal, it has been key to keeping our software running on newer, greatly improved hardware during the transition. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines