• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to circle objects effect?

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm trying to recreate this pencil circling effect that I saw in this video @ 8:32 but unfortunately have not been able to find a tutorial on it. Does anyone know how to recreate this pen circling effect in premiere pro?

contentcreator30_0-1673995497968.png

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would do that in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already know how to do it in after effects with the trim paths tool, however I want to keep everything in premiere pro and not generate multiple files, not to mention making my computer lag by having 2 apps open at once. Is there a way to do this in premiere pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can do that in Premiere Pro.

Do it in After Effects and export to a lossless format with an alpha channel.  Then you can close After Effects and won't need to have two apps open at once.  Import the file you just exported from AE into P Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah that's unfortunate. Guess I'll have to stick with using after effects then. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines