Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to get access to project after trial?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried the trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 and it expired yesterday. I was still working on my project and no notification was there to notice me that the version is about to end. I went on the next day and it told me to purchase.

1. Is there a way that I can access just to export it out and not having to purchase?

2. If there is no solution to number 1., then can I just purchase one month then leave?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

non83775462  wrote

1. Is there a way that I can access just to export it out and not having to purchase?

Install on another computer with a different email account and a different Adobe ID.

2. If there is no solution to number 1., then can I just purchase one month then leave?

Yes.  Here are the plans:

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

ap.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to answer him

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

non83775462  wrote

I want to answer him

I don't understand your comment.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I do like what you said:

For solution 1, I can't have access to the same project that I was working

on. There will completely be blank.

For solution 2, try choosing the option of Adobe Premiere Pro and it will

automatically turn on Annual Plan, no monthly plan available.

Any other options?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annual vs Monthly https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926342 may not be available for all programs, but the last time I saw it mentioned in the forums, you could buy a monthly subscription to PPro

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi non83773462:

Did you find a way to complete your project?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue right now. Did you ever figure out a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KakoSCCF:

For "option 1", you can use a different Adobe ID on the same computer.  There's no need to switch to another one.  You'll just sign out of the current one (that has an expired trial period) and sign into the other.

With Premiere Pro, the project files are not tied to the Adobe ID, so it can be opened with any active version of Premiere Pro that's the same version of Premiere Pro or newer.  Using File > Open Project... from the Fill pulldown menu should allow you to open the project file as expected.

Premiere Rush, on the other hand, saves project files that are tied to the Adobe ID.

Maybe consider option 3:  Start a chat with Adobe and request an extension to the trial for your current Adobe ID.

Or maybe consider option 4:  That is, go ahead and subscribe to Premiere Pro and then cancel within 14-days for a full refund.  You may find this article by ProDesignTools to be helfpul if you choose to take this approach:  https://prodesigntools.com/double-adobe-free-trials.html

It sounds like you're not doing enough video editing to need full access to Premiere Pro.  Have you considered switching to Premiere Rush?  There's a Starter Plan that's free and then Rush only that's $10 a month.

Then there's Option 5: Explore free options provided by other software publishers:  You might check out Blackmagic Davinci Resolve (there's a free version and a $300 Studio version) or Avid Media Composer First (a free, but limted version of Avid's subscription versions that start at $24/month).  One of these may meet your video editing needs.

- Warren

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines