Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save audio files separately

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I do have an audio podcast that I am doing on Premiere Pro. I used to have Adobe Audition, where I record each of the tracks separate before putting them together. I've tried the same with Premiere Pro, and it thinks that I am saving all the audio. I've tried searching everywhere for how to save recorded audio separately online, but there is none out there. By the way, since I am doing my podcast solo, it is me that is voicing it, and it's in the same timeline.

How do I save audio and make it two instead of one?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you're asking to do?  Not necessarilly your fault... maybe mine...  In Premiere, you "export" rather than save...  and choose the appropriate preset and customize if necessary...  Is that the issue?  If not, post back and go into a little more detail of your workflow.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also had to rename my files separately on the timeline and in the other window (I forgot the name of that), then I right-click on the file and export it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines