Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sync dubbed audio in a video?

Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi sir i ask u one question how to sync dubbed audio in a video? for example i have one video in which turkish language audio is there but i want to sync hindi dubbed audio in a video? can u tell me how to do that or make a video on this ? please reply i am waiting ur reply?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in your case I would use captions ( language you want audience to understand in text format at bottom of movie screen ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

some people don't like to read...   Record the audio and edit it on a new audio track.  Sometimes people like to start with the synch audio of the original language and then drop it down and replace with the new audio.  You can actually record the audio to picture using the microphone icon next to the patch panel in the timeline.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines