• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to warp a video layer?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, just wondering if anyone knows how to warp a layer on Premiere Pro. By warping, I'm referring to the tool on Photoshop. The warp tool allows you to stretch an image using a 3x3 grid. I'm just wondering if there is any tool similar to this on Premiere Pro? As when I've googled this it just comes up with transitions.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closest tool to warp in Pr would be Corner Pin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Registered here just to tell you thx ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing close to that as Ann said. There are a number of ways to warp footage and images, but nothing like Warp in Photoshop. I would suggest, RIGHT-CLICKING on the footage in your timeline and use REPLACE WITH AFTER EFFECTS COMPOSITION. This will give you precisely what you want assuming you know a little about After Effects. This will "dynamically" throw your footage over to After Effects. Whatever effects and manipulation you do in After Effects will automatically be updated in Premiere.

Once you are in After Effects and save your After Effects Project, select your footage in the timeline and go to:

EFFECT > DISTORT > MESH WARP. This will give you something similar to what you want. You can set the grid to a 3x3 configuration in the Effects Control panel.

2019-04-12_15-53-27.jpg

You can also use another effect at EFFECT > DISTORT > BEZIER WARP. It's not exactly like Photoshop's Warp like the MESH WARP--but it could be extremely useful in achieving some of the same things.

2019-04-12_15-52-29.jpg

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah okay, Issue is I don't have AE installed on this PC so was wondering if there was a way with just Premiere Pro, but I guess I'll have to use AE! Thanks for the help though! Appreciate it a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines