• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import issue

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I\m new at editing premiere pro. When I shall import files, a lot will not be shown on the prewieu or be imported even when it is the same as the others that is ok. I cant understand why?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Media Browser to import?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it makes no different. here is the Media Browser picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you use the free program Mediainfo and give us a screen shot in Tree View of the files that do work and the files that didn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the files that I try to import is thaken at the same time with apple 13 pro, so there should not be any different between the files that is okey at the files that not work. All the files work in explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dagfinn,

It is frustrating to have clips that ought to be the same, but are not. I get this at times on phone videos when I don't have the camera angled the way I intended.

You can see that there is something different in your shots because some show thumbnails and some do not. That means they are being read differently. And the ones with thumbnails show a duration; the other do not.

I recommend following Richard's request to post Media Info results.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines