• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Files and Folders

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1SfOkesuZw&list=PL_ArY6WExIg_CUJiDHorxcICDRsPo4eMP&index=20

In the video attached you can see already at 3:30 that she has all the folders in the project panel. For me it only shows the footage panel. I think because that's where I placed all the challenge video files she gave. How did she get all folders to show up? 

See the two pictures for reference.

Judah28969752stor_1-1679326566836.png

Judah28969752stor_2-1679326596868.png

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pr will only import folders as bins when there are at least one item in them, sometimes two, of appropriate media. So if those folders don't have anything in them, they won't import.

And many of us have been trying to get that changed for a long time. There are several "Ideas" on this forum you could find and upvote on the issue.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil 🙂 Thank you so so much for responding to this so quickly and advising me. I pressed upvote on this chat. Is that where I was supposed to upvote?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Up at the top of the main forum page, there's a line of options ... All conversations, featured, discussions, ideas, bugs ... click the Ideas option.

Then search through the list, though typing import and folders into the search box should help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines