Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

in-app tutorials premiere pro - some are not working on M1, but work on Intel

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am totally new to Adobe Premiere Pro and I installed the app 2 hours ago. Since then, I was trying to run the first in-app tutorials on M1 version but some of them are not working correctly. When I open "Editing your clips", I get an error as shown in the second screenshot. I tried to follow all steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/features-presets-missing-premiere-pro.html

including reinstalling Adobe Premiere Pro. Is there any way to run the tutorial in M1 version? Please note, that Intel works fine, but I am not sure if this will bite me in the future.

Rafa222360731oqb_1-1639452275145.png

Rafa222360731oqb_0-1639452258818.png

All the best!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Hi Rafał,

Thanks for writing in. Yeah, I noticed this on my M1 MacBook Pro, as well. I filed a bug. It's fixed in an upcoming version. Apologies for that!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the thread to the Premiere Pro community.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did this tread move to?  I can not find it, and I am having trouble with the In-App Tutorials.  Please post the solution to this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafał,

Thanks for writing in. Yeah, I noticed this on my M1 MacBook Pro, as well. I filed a bug. It's fixed in an upcoming version. Apologies for that!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin

Thanks for the reply.  What upcoming version?  What is the timeline for that version to be released?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janet,

Sorry, I am not sure why the issue was fixed for some people but not others. I'm investigating now. Tell me, are you on a standard Creative Cloud subscription or a corporate or educational version? Let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Educational version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JanetFT,
Sorry about that! Can you speak with the IT admin at your school? They need to reinstall the application, I think.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin,

The In-App Tutorials are still not working.  We have reinstalled and have the latest version.  What is the status of the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I have this same problem after installing 2023 version.  Any update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I subscribed to standard Creative cloud in january 2023 and it seems the problem is still here: I could download the first 2 in-app tutorials but the other ones get stuck towards the end. I tried several times, restarted the app, no luck.

Thanks for your help,

Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, it worked after restarting the computer. I did not find where to delete my previous post.

Total noob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I find if you go to Home, and hit "learn', then the in-app's pop up.  Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines