• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an ability to temporarily rotate Program Window view (yet)?

Engaged ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this exists, so as of yet it's not posted as an idea.

I'm looking for the capability to rotate my program view 90º counter-clockwise.

Here's why this matters: in the modern era of the horrendous onslaught of vertical video, there's a coincidental trend of actively forcing the viewer into watching content horizontally by dynamically rotating the content mid-view in some engaging way. This is cumbersome on editors if there's not a native function/button to efficeintly tailor the program monitor to orient the view temporarily on any given sequence within the same timeline without jumping through hoops of nested sequences cut together and rotated via Effect Controls.

I'm not seeing anything via right click or the button editor. If the option doesn't exist like it should, I'll drop a 'idea' or whatever in the black hole of rarely implemented simple concepts.

I also don't want a 'pro' that's been in this program since it's conception saying it's been this way since the beginning and I've already provided the less efficient workaround that I dont want to use.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?