Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyframes bug

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I've got the problem that the keyframes I set are buggy {abuse removed by moderator} for a moving footage. 

It just drifts out enormously out of the smartphone screen, which I have used a green screen (color key) for.

Any help will be appreciated 🙏

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Could you let us know to what properties you have added the keyframes? Are you using the Corner Pin effect to track the frame? We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yess I'm using the corner pin effect. 

Sorry but English isn't my native language. What exactly do you meany by properties added to the keyframes? I think this must be visible in the footage though?

Best,

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you meany by properties added to the keyframes?

By @defaultbap5cs6bjbdv

Are the keyframes all linear interpolation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yess they are all linear interpolated and so far I only had this trouble with other effects when choosing e.g. Bezier Interpolation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo liebe Adobe Community!

Das Eckpunkte verschieben Tool ist bei mir leider komplett verbuggt. Wie ihr in dem Video sehen könnt, geht das Footage auf dem Smartphone, welches ich per Green Screen-Ausschnitt draufpacke weit über den Smartphone Rand hinaus, ohne dass ich dies in den Keyframes eingestellt habe!

Ich hoffe es gibt eine Lösung für das Problem. Danke für jegliche Unterstützung 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screen recording. Do you have access to After Effects? As Richard suggested, this work will be easier to execute in After Effects. You'll have to set the keyframes for the corner pin for every other frame for it to trace correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're doong elaborate tracking with corner pins in Ae, Mocha for Ae is your best bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed! I forgot to mention that the corner pin part was for Premiere Pro, not AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache files:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi...
Then try pressing Enter to render the timeline and turn the red line above the timeline to green.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doing a corner pin effect can work in PPro, but is much better handled inside After Effects.

Consider doing this type of motion graphics/VFX work in the application that was built for it, not inside an NLE that is really made for cutting / re-arranging clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines