Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Labels and Audio questions

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About Lebels

Dose labeling with differeent colours only works if I do so in the timeline? OIf I label them in the project pane they don't keep the new colour in the timeline. 

Is there aa way to do so in the project.

If this would be possible iit will be great as I could eaqsi9ly select them to work in the audio pane,

About AUDIO

Once I select the various audio clips in the project window for example to dialogue, how do I go back to select the clips for music, I can't open the pane to adjust the dialogue, I don't understand how to use this very useful function. 

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sereno 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a setting in the Timeline panel's wrench-icon menu, right at the top:

Show Source Clip Name and Label

If that is selected, then the label colors from the project panel are applied. If not, then they show whatever you set on that sequence.

For the audio question ... the place to set the clip "type" audio is in the Essential Sound Panel, either through the Audio workspace or selecting it from the Window menu.

Neil

RNeilHaugen_0-1667511602957.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines