• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Location for placing your own LUTs

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was reading a post from Nov 22 about the proper location to place LUTs that aren't the standard set. When I did as instructed I still get the custom LUTs appearing in addition to the standard list thus throwing my previous grades out. Premiere still seems to be picking the LUT based how far down the list it is as opposed to the name of the LUT.  I have created folders within the Common folder and within LUTs - 'Technical' and 'Creative'. I have attached a couple of screen shots of where I have placed my LUTs.Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 17.14.58.pngScreenshot 2023-03-28 at 17.15.52.png

Would really appreciate any advice.

Many thanks,

Steve

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The included LUTs will appear in the list when you have added LUTs to your own folders, so that part is normal. And your folder tree (as far as I can tell) is correct for Macs.

What should happen is you choose a LUT from your list there, and that LUT gets applied, no matter whether it is 'built-in' or your own acquisition.

Which apparently is not happening in your case? I think we need a Mac savvy person like @Kevin-Monahan or @Warren Heaton to hop in here.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines