Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looping a video so that it will continuously play? Adobe Premiere Elements 2018

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello forum members,
I have a created a still photo video with music for my older brothers Celebration of Life Service.  The video works fine, titles, timing, etc but I want to know if there is a way to put this video on a loop so it will play continously during the service.
Thank you for any suggestions, experience and or?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Make a DVD (if you can) and define it to loop;

2. If playing through a computer, use something like VLC player which will allow to to loop the video.

3. If on a memory stick playing on a TV, it usually will loop automatically.

Much depends on the kind of method for playing the video.

Generally, one loops video from a player not an editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you cvd01. That's what I was assuming but I did not know about a television automatically looping it from a memory stick. That is good to know and I will have to try it. I did find that I could play it on my laptop in one of the windows video players and could set it to Loop. With that being said, I've got the answer I needed and I thank you very much. Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Just to clarify - Not all TVs will automatically loop. Some LGs will. Some Sonys won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines