Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

making a video tutorial with Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am a teacher teacher and I want to create a video tutorial on how to use an Android tablet. I'm teaching adults with a developmental disability. Can Premier Pro CC help me to achieve that. I also want to include video screensgot, images and animated gifs. I want to be able to save my video to a usb flash and then cast it to a Viewsonic interactive board ,white board with usb ports available.

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you use a camera to film working on the tablet you will be able to edit that video and insert pictures

I don't know about animated gifs

Do be aware that an exported video is NOT interactive, is plays from A-to-Z with your only control being to pause and restart using the player software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines