• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Marker navigation not working in Premiere Pro 23.1

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm able to create clip and timeline markers but the navigation is not working properly;  Playhead lands at in-between points and will not even land on clip markers.  I've toggled 'Selection Follows Playhead' and 'Show all clip markers in sequence' off/on.  I've used the keyboard shortcuts (Shift+Cmnd+M, Shift+M).  I've cleared all markers and recreated them.  Nothing seems to work.  Please advise.  Thank you.

2019 iMac 27"

Premiere Pro 23.1

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

We have a reported bug about clip marker navigation being screwed in 23.1. Yea, it's off.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a reported bug about clip marker navigation being screwed in 23.1. Yea, it's off.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback Neil.  I'll wait for a fix and live with the bug. :-).  At least I know it wasn't user error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines