• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mass apply motion graphics template

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So now that Premiere has the ability to convert captions to Essential Graphics, I'm trying to figure out how to mass apply a motion graphics template to all these newly converted essential graphics instead of using the caption font. Surely adobe wouldn't have overlooked the ability to do this?

I know there is a way to mass edit just the font, but I need to copy/paste the entire motion graphics template (font, font size, fill, stroke, tracking, bold, ect). I also know you can create a "style" and then use the drop down in another essential graphic to apply it but it seems you can only do this one at a time.

I have a hard time believing there is no way to quickly apply a template to all selected graphics, so what am I missing here?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi openclosed,

Sorry for the frustration. Can you try the following: create a style on one graphic, then push that style to the entire sequence? After, convert these to graphics. Then, apply an effect preset to selected titles. I tried this, and it worked, but the text font size was not the same and needed adjustment. That could be a bug or something I'm not comprehending.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines