Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mavic Air 2 h.265 Footage Not Importing

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I recently just got my Mavic Air 2 in the mail and I went out to grab some footage. At 4K 60fps, I can only encode the videos in h.265 (presumably due to the high bitrate).

For some odd reason, Premiere (14.3.1) isn't liking my files and it won't let me import them (error: "unsupported format or damaged file"). Is anyone else having the same issue? If so, how can I solve it?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been having trouble to import Mavic Air 2 footage into PS as well, allthough I get another error message. I found out that it only h.265 shots that have this problem. My Premiere Elements v.12 doesn.t import them either. But they open in VLC or Microsoft Movie&TV. So I guess it is not a hardware problem.

Did you solve it already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @TheCubeHamster @thijswolzak2  ,

Sorry for this problem. We have fixed this in the latest beta builds which means you should be able to import these media files in Premiere Pro without converting them in any other formats. This is also on track to be available in normal builds. We will update you soon.

Meanwhile, you can download the latest Premiere Pro Beta build from Creative Cloud --> Beta apps --> Premiere Pro (Beta).
https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html

Please let us know how it goes in the beta build.

Thanks,
Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines