• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Offline (Can't link media)

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had some serious problem with premiere pro cc my project was got media offline and i try to link it but i said media mismatch! i try to change in the %appdata% and change the common folder name but it doesn't work it still offline like this anyone can solve the problem? thankful very much...i don't want to re-edit thissss!!!!Screenshot (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If "Link Media" option doesn't work, can you can you use the "Replace Footage" option work instead? Obviously you would just replace the file with the exact same file. What happens when you try that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Manually delete the cache folder.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2152942

If it does not work try to import one of the files with problems individually to see if the program recognizes it without problems.

If it does not work and the problem appeared after updating and seeing that they are .mov files, downgrade to the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines