• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT Premier Pro error "File format not supported."

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the updated versions of Premier Pro and After Effects. I confirmed this after reading other threads related to this subject and it has not fixed the error. I have two Adobe Stock MOGRT file downloads where I receive this error "File format not supported." I downloaded the file to my computer (iMac) and to my CC library to load the files and I get the same error either way. Please help as I am lost.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Hey Scott, I had the same issue with my paid stock files too -- and was only able to find the answer on YouTube, strangely enough. 

We can't just drag and drop MOGRT files into Premiere (that would be too easy), what we need to do is this:

1. Open Window > Essential Graphics
  2. Click on Install Motion Graphics Template button -- (in the Essential Graphics tab, the it's a button that looks like a folder with an arrow on it, next to the dropdown menu that says "Essential Graphics")
  3. Browse and locate your M

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

I am sorry that you are facing trouble in using those MOGRT templates in Premiere Pro.

I have two Adobe Stock MOGRT file downloads

Are those paid templates or free templates?

What is the exact version of Premiere Pro & After Effects (check from the help menu)?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both are paid Adobe Stock Files. 

Premier Pro version 12.0.0 (Build 224)

After Effects version 15.0.0 (Build 180)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Scott, I had the same issue with my paid stock files too -- and was only able to find the answer on YouTube, strangely enough. 

We can't just drag and drop MOGRT files into Premiere (that would be too easy), what we need to do is this:

1. Open Window > Essential Graphics
  2. Click on Install Motion Graphics Template button -- (in the Essential Graphics tab, the it's a button that looks like a folder with an arrow on it, next to the dropdown menu that says "Essential Graphics")
  3. Browse and locate your MOGRT file.
  4. Import it, and install any missing fonts if necessary.
  5. Drag and drop the newly installed MOGRT into your project

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works and is so simple. Thank You!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how tolocate essential graphics in win 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no solution? its been months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same trouble. Not able to import the file, even from CC libraries, into Timeline or project box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kulpreet,

I recently paid fora MOGRT and cannot figure out which font I am missing. Could you help me? The file # is 175406317

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you buy that mogrt from ... and who made it? For some issues, you need to have full information from the mogrt maker as to the fonts included.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it from adobe stock. The maker was Digital Winds. Glitch Titles was the MOGRT.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the fonts involved in that mogrt?

I will say, one really weird thing that can happen ... a few of the Adobe apps include fonts like Myriad Pro or Minion in their program files. They don't technically install the font on the computer, but ... it's available for use.

I've used a couple mogrts that used either a Myriad or Minion font ... and get a message that font is missing and needs to be synced from Typekit (now renamed to Adobe Font). Said sync ... never completes. I looked online for the help on this, and found this listed in the Adobe Typekit help as a potential problem. So ... I searched my computer for the two font files, found & removed the two fonts from Illustrator.

Supposedly than I should be able to download/install them via Typekit/Adobe-Font. I've not been successful yet.

I suggest finding out what the font files involved are titled, then searching your computer including program/package files for them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the trouble I am running into. The fonts are not listed within the

MOGRT file that I purchased.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 12:36 PM R Neil Haugen <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you need to communicate with the maker of that mogrt to find what they put in there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I am sounding redundant, but no contact information is listed. Any

thoughts?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 2:17 PM R Neil Haugen <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask for help in that through the Adobe Stock system, probably.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked at the forums and it seems as if many customers are having this

issue with no resolution. What are my refund options?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 2:57 PM R Neil Haugen <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, you'd have to check through the Adobe Stock system. That's separate from this user-to-user forum for Premiere Pro. And of course, I'm not a staffer ... those (nearly) all have the red badges.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a template from adobe stock that says it is corrupted and I cannot use it in premier pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2018 Feb 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having that same issue and I followed the steps above however when i drag and drop the file doesn't load into the project.  Am I missing a step or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here with no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came here because I was having the same issue. Per the instructions above, I was able to get the .MOGRT file loaded, but then I could not drag it into the project. Turns out, you have to create a sequence first, then drag and drop the template into the sequence. That's what worked for me just now. Figured I'd share in case it helps anyone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!! BEEN SITTING HERE FOR AN HOUR TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT!!! THIS TIP SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything AndrewStein-Online said is spot on but would say that to add a template I had to click on the lower right corner icon: a folder with a + sign on it. The folder with an arrow was for exports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar issue...  I created custom MOGRTs that have been working no issue.  Then after about a 6 months of not using Revisiting the project and the ,ogrts have the same issue now., when before they worked. installed correctly and everything. Tried reinstalling mogrts again. still same issue. 
Does Adobe no longer support MOGRTs?  Hope not!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines