• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam Bug

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is extremely frustrating. If I have a multicam sequence in the source monitor and have the source monitor display set to "Multi-Camera," I get extremely uneven playback in the timeline/record monitor. If I change the source display to "Composite Video," the timeline plays normally. I cannot be the only person to be experiencing this but I haven't seen anybody else mention this. I'm on an M1 Max Mac. It is extremely annoying to have to change this every single time after I edit a multicam clip into a sequence.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I've had this issue as well. Actually a ton of bugs in multicam mode (V23.1.0). I'm having trouble trimming multicam clips, it changes to composite mode by itself sometimes, and effects won't show in certain nested multicam sequences. Extremely frustrating. Somehow worse than in Premiere 2022. I'm on a M1 Max myself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines