• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Bugs with Premiere Pro 2023 Transcription Tool

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first issue I had was with trying to use the "Split segment" button. It will only let me do it one time, and when I try to do it again, Premiere does nothing at all. I found another post where someone had this issue, but when I tried to use the suggested Key-Bind solution, I can still only perform the "Split Segment" command ONCE. I have to restart Premiere every time I want to split one segment of the transcription.

Secondly, now when I try to just click on a word in the transcription to bring me to that point in the timeline, it will immediately open that clip in the source browser for some reason. This is infuriating! I just need to edit what was transcribed and now it won't even let me do that.

Someone please help.

FYI — I just switched from a Student User License to a private one, in case that has anything to do with it, but all my apps say they are up-to-date.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "click in transcript goes to Source Monitor" sounds like a problem I see in the current public Beta. What specific version are you using: Help -> About.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply!

I just installed Version 23.1.0 (Build 86).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are other posts about the "only once" problem - with splits, renaming speakers. I don't recall the "click goes to source monitor" in 23.x.

Another workaround to try is just changing panel focus and back.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines