• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help linking media with Mogurt Files. They wont show up!

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I recently am new to using Premier Pro and am still in the learning process. I have downloaded a bunch of Mogurts from Motion Array to my computer to use in different videos. I moved some things around in my files and now have to link the mogurts back to my video file for them to work. Problem is that It will not show the mogurt files when I try to link them. I go to link and find the file with the mogurt, and when I click to link it, there is no file. But, the file is there when I look at my hard drive off premier. Any advice? Or has anyone else come across this problem??

TOPICS
Editing , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you install the Mogrts?

Do they appear in the Essential Graphics Panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they still are in the essential graphics tab. I download then through the motion array extension that I can pull up through the "windows" tab. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try placing them in a timeline from the Essential Graphics Panel and see if that reconnects them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines