• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need help with converting .prproj file

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a .prproj file I need to convert to a file that is suitable for youtube.

I have premiere pro cc on a mac

can someone please tell me how to covert the file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2014 Jan 20, 2014

You do not convert a project file... you select an appropriate setting and export your timeline to a new video file to upload

Go to YouTube Help http://www.google.com/support/youtube/ to find out what kind of file you should export from PPro

The PPro/Encore tutorial list in message #3 http://forums.adobe.com/message/2276578 may also help, with more help in message #5

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not convert a project file... you select an appropriate setting and export your timeline to a new video file to upload

Go to YouTube Help http://www.google.com/support/youtube/ to find out what kind of file you should export from PPro

The PPro/Encore tutorial list in message #3 http://forums.adobe.com/message/2276578 may also help, with more help in message #5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the project in Premiere.

In the export setting choose a appropiate Youtube setting (H.264).

Upload the mp4 file to Youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kinda late, but i'll help

Open the file > File > Export > Select the form

Hope this helps !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have problems converting proj file. I am using Camtasia studio 8, the output file is Camproj. i have already refer to some articles like http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/camproj-to-mp4.html . I have already strictly followed this article and tried converting my video to my websites, but it failed. I do not no whether it is caused by codec problems although i have chosen MP4 as the output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to find a Camtasia forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Camtasia, you need to "share" the media to your local drive, selecting options to get typically an mp4 file output.

Then you import that mp4 file into PrPro to edit further.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You dont convert a camtasia project into a Premiere project.

You export to a file that is suited for your needs

When your project in Camtasia is finished you go upto share and select Custom Production/New custom production.

If you need to do some more editing Lagarith codec would be a good choice.

(need to install codec first:  https://lags.leetcode.net/codec.html )

If not choose mp4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe Premiere Pro you will need to use the Adobe Media Encoder. You should have it already with you Premiere Pro subscription, if not then you can find it online.  The Encoder will convert your file to YouTube settings or any other settings.  You can also find some useful videos on YouTube about how to use Encoder, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At first, you need to know that your PRPROJ file is created by Adobe Premiere Pro. Therefore, you can use Adobe Premiere Pro to convert your file to MP4 which is supported by YouTube. For myself, I prefer to use Free HD Video Converter Factory to convert my video files to formats YouTube supported diretly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines