• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Painel export

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premiere pro 2023's export panel, there are several presets that can be modified (media file - YouTube - Vimeo, etc.) I have already made a copy of the media file to modify as needed. How do I set an option with my settings (as shown) the preset I created for all new projects or for those I'm already working on? Thank you very much for your help and attention and sorry for my English, I'm using Google Translator

TOPICS
Editing , Export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend going through and "un-starring" all the starred presets.

Then take any that are close to useful, modify them so they are exactly what you need, and save them with a new name.

And star them, so your presets are always shown in the dropdown not the others you won't use.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback Neil, I will do what you are helping me, but keeping it fixed on the left side as there are already those from Premiere itself as in the photo sent is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this time, you can set your own presets for exports as I mentioned. But you can't really change the left-side panel setup. It is supposdely 'sticky', so if all you use is the Instagram, with the others turned off, that should stay.

But the actual preset used ... that is not always 'sticky'. And so that is why I recommend cleaning that list of the starred things you won't use, starring the ones you will. Simply a practical matter.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines