• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pp 23.5 rendering is not as good as 22.6.4

Participant ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From v.23...and up to 23.5 the rendering is not even close to version 22.6.4...I did some tests because with version 23.5 I was getting pixelation on Yt and bad redering of lower thirds...I went back all the way to version 22.6.4 and that's it ...there is no pixelization and MULTICAM WORKS, but it's a pity that the timeline doesn't work as well as in 23.5...please fix multicam and rendering...thanks for listening....

TOPICS
Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Can you share a screenshot that shows the issue? Which OS do you have? Does it happen with a particular project or all projects?

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

respect,
OS: Win 11 for Workstation (Win11_22H2_English_x64v2) latest, all updated, latest drivers

Processor: AMD 3950X

Motherboar: X570 TAICHI - RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600Mhz 2x32 HYPERX PREDATOR

Video: RTX 3090 Ti 24Gb

2 x ASUS PROART - 32"

disk1: for OS - Samsung NVME M.2 - 980pro 500GB
disk2: for PROJECTS - Samsung NVME M.2 - 970 EVO PLUS 2TB
disk3: for (Media Cache Database, Media Cache Files, Scratch Disk) Samsung 970 EVO 1TB

the other hard drives 3, 4, 8, 12TB are for various storage and video and Pp projects

I sent you a pm, but you don't read it, and I deleted the files from Yt and WeTransfer.... since it's a concert I'm doing, and Yt has to remain private, or should I send you a pm like I did... wait a bit, I'll render it all on Yt and send you the export via Wetransfer, I note that the exported file doesn't have the pixelation I get on Yt, the exported file is ok... I'll send both...thanks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines