• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pre-existing Clips in Bin are now only audio files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at the end of my project and have a ton of clips stored in bins.  But as of today i noticed that when I retrieve a clip and put it on timeline they are all only audio files.  Of course, they were all originally imported correctly, they have been "binned" for a while and I have retrieved all of them multiple times with no problem.  Only thing that might have led to this : 1. I exported a version of this yesterday but kept the project active to fix a few minor problems  or 2. The program updated to Adobe 2023 a couple of weeks ago and I am just now noticing the missing video.  (i havent retrieved a video in a couple weeks).  Any clues or suggestions?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of the Project Panel?

Do you have the video track also source patched/targeted?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found it.  the far left "A1" button.  Its always the simple fixes that make me pull my hair out and cuss PP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines