Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

premier pro essential graphics

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to use an essential graphic from adobe stock. how would i go about removing the black rectangular backgound. making that transparent so i just see the text?

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.26.32 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tristan,

Does the .mogrt have any other controls, such as, to make the background's Opacity to 0 or to change its color? It really doesn't appear so. We can't see the entire panel, so we'd need another screen shot to tell. You can also tell us the name of the .mogrt so we can check it out.

If you have no other controls, I would make the graphic full screen, then in the Effect Controls panel, under Opacity, explore some of the blending modes like Screen, Add, Overlay, etc. See if you can find a nice way to knock out the black that way. It's certainly the most elegant option.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tristan5ECC!

Thanks for writing in. Let us know if Kevin's suggestion helps.

Happy to assist.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines