• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro not working as it usually is, difficulties creating new projects

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to this and encountered issues that I don't know how to solve.

I've been using Premier Pro on my MacBook Air without any problems until last night.

.When creating a new project the content of the last created project remains on the screen

I've noticed a few other things how Premier Pro isnt responding as I'm used to but that is the main issue.

Is there any known way to fix this? Should i try re-installing Premier Pro or do you have any other advice? Thanks in advance 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Dont move files around when used in a project.

Dont work from the cloud but rather use a local drive.

Close project before opening or making a new one: two projects open at the same time can be very confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I may have put this in the wrong place, apologies! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'll fill in some info.

- I'm using the latest Update of Premier Pro 

- version 23.2.0 

- operating system MacOS Ventura 13.0.1

- not receiving any error messages 

- I first noticed the bug (if it is a bug) after moving some files around in iCloud. No idea if there is a connection between the two.

I'm very new to all of this so I'm trying to gather as much information as possible, if this isn't helpful I'll try to add more info when I get home from work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont move files around when used in a project.

Dont work from the cloud but rather use a local drive.

Close project before opening or making a new one: two projects open at the same time can be very confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thanks. I transfered all the files to a local drive and re-installed the program but the files and the problem still remain. Do I have to manually delete every already existing files or how do I fix this problem that I assume I created when I moved the files through iCloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll also add that Rush isn't working either, also since last night when I had moved the files in iCloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If rush is not working either your need to sort out these files first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for helping! I think I've sorted things out now, I put everything in order and started fresh and it seems to be working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines