• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere and AE 2023 Crash Before Splash Screen(Mac)

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried updating to 2023 versions of Adobe apps. Most apps are working fine but Premiere and After Effects won't boot. I get a Crash report before the Splash screen appears. I am on a mac pro trash can from 2013. It is up to date with v12.6.2. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have tried removing every adobe app including Creative Cloud and then reinstalling and still nothing. No change. If I reinstall 2022 versions, those work fine, but still no 2023. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you happen to submit your crash reports? I looked for them using the e-mail address in your profile but didn't see anything. If you haven't, could you please do so? (And if you have but used a different e-mail address could you please either submit them with the same address or message me with the one you're using?). That'd be the easiest way for us to track down what's going on here. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines