Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere asks to login everytime! Verification fail

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I post here because I'm frustrated. I've spent 10 days communicating with the Adobe support team and they haven't been able to fix the issue, even though they have been remotely on my computer 3-4 times, made me reinstall CC and Premiere several times, etc.

The thing is that I bought a new laptop and now every single time I start Premiere, it asks me to login. Furthermore, around half of the times, it says that they can't verify my account (even though I have the full Adobe package and I'm obviously connected to internet).

I honestly feel cheated, because this is making me waste plenty of time and energy, and I can't even work when sometimes I urgently need to. But nobody from Adobe helps me. Thus, I would truly appreciate if anyone could help me solve my problem.

Thanks!

Miguel

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a quick update, now, when I manage to open Premiere after login...it closes automatically!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried logging in on another computer?  Are you maybe behind a firewall?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. My other laptop worked fine, but this is my working laptop, and every time I turn it on, I have to sign up. Also, without internet access, I cannot use Adobe, because it cannot verify my account (which I guess means that it verifies it every single time I use it).

As for your suggestions, I turned off the firewalls, anti virus and everything, reinstalled Adobe CC and every program several times, contacted Adobe support 5-6 times...nothing, still the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. Signing in loop may occur if the activation is not getting completed correctly. Please follow this article for self help: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cc-sign-in-prompt.html

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines