• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere crashes on splash screen

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premiere closed when i was working on a project without giving a crash report or saving or any kind of error message, and for 2 days I tried everything

I updated my graphics card and my windows, also tried uninstalling all adobe apps and used cc cleaner and reinstalled it still having the same problem,

and I can't install a previous version of premiere because the project won't open, so can anyone help me ASAP Because I really have a tight deadline.

bbbbb.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try working through Step 3 below.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of them none of them worked except installing a new windows, which seems to solved this problem but introduced a new problem.

Now, premiere won't open anymore, it opened only one time after installing, but when I tried to render the project the render stopped at 98% for more than 3 hours, and when i closed it and tried to open it again it won't open

I tried to reinstall it but it only works for one time and when I close it it won't open again.

SO I NEED AND IMMEDIATE SOLUTION, I'M LATE ON MY DEADLINE AND LOSING THE CLIENT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like the "close" doesn't fully complete.  Check Task Manager to make sure it's not still running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines